Oasis Asset Management Pty Ltd (ACN 090 906 371) (“Oasis”) and MoneyOne.Com.Au Limited (ACN 092 030 352) have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate their firm commitment to privacy. The following is the information gathering and dissemination practice for this website (the "Site").
The Site is comprised of all web pages starting with the following addresses:
Your access and use of this Site is conditional on acceptance of this Privacy and Security Statement. Use of this Site indicates your consent to the collection, use and disclosure by Oasis of any personal information you provide whilst using the Site, in the manner set out below.
Oasis reserves the right to modify this Privacy and Security Statement at any time. If this statement is changed, the changes will be posted on the Site so that you are always aware of the sort of information collected, how the information may be used, and under what circumstances it may be disclosed by Oasis.
This Site may contain links to other third party websites. Oasis is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party websites.
Please note that if at any time Oasis is required by law to release information about you or your organisation, Oasis must cooperate fully.
Please remember that protection of your privacy begins with you. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any password you use to register, and you should always exercise caution when disclosing information online.
1) What sort of information does Oasis collect?
When you access the Site, Oasis collects information about you in three different ways:
1. Registration: When you set up a user account to access the secure site, we collect certain contact information from you such as name and address. This information is used to identify you to authenticate your request for an account, and when you ring for assistance.
2. Browser: When you log into the Site, Oasis collects information about your browser type. This information is used for problem troubleshooting.
3. IP Addresses: Oasis collects information about individuals using the Site through Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a numeric number assigned to your computer, which basically identifies your computer and where it is located. The IP address enables Oasis to monitor traffic patterns and ensure the security of the site, as well as problem troubleshooting.
4. Cookies: The site does not use persistent cookies.
2) How is your information used...
1. ... by Oasis?
2. ... by third parties?
3) How will Oasis keep your personal information secure?
1. The Site has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the Information under the control of Oasis.
2. Authentication and your password: For some areas of the Site, a user name and password are required to authenticate your identity before you can enter those areas.
When prompted to generate a password, you should pick one that is not easy for an outsider or friend to guess. For instance, do not use your name or street address, your birthday, or the names of any of your family or pets. In addition, Oasis recommends that you use a combination of and letters, such as: "mhcth45".
Your password will be stored encrypted on the Oasis web server, but will not be known by any Oasis personnel. Oasis cannot tell you what your password is, we can only reset your password for you if you have forgotten it or if you think it may have been disclosed to another party.
Most security breaches are a result of individual carelessness with regard to their user name and password information. Security breaches can occur because you left your user name and password lying by your computer or you told this information to a friend. Do not share your password with anyone. Oasis will never ask you for your password. If you ever receive such a request from someone claiming to be us, do not give them your password, and contact us immediately. The only one who needs to know your password is you! If you forget your password, email us at email@example.com.
3. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): All personally identifiable Information you send us while you are on our secure server is encrypted, meaning that it is transformed into unrecognisable characters until Oasis decrypts it when it reaches us. When you access your account information, Oasis uses a secure server to protect the security of your online transactions. All the data you send to us during a secure session is sent via SSL, the industry standard for sending encrypted information. You can tell if you are on our secure server in two ways: a key or closed lock will be visible in the lower portion of your browser or in the URL of a selected hyperlink. For greater protection of your data, Oasis recommends that you use a web browser that supports 128-bit encryption.
4. Firewalls: All incoming encrypted Information is routed through our firewall, which serves as a gatekeeper for our system. Only data containing the correct authorisation is permitted past the firewall. Attempts to pass the firewall are constantly monitored for suspicious activity.
5. Certification: The site has undergone extensive security testing and has been certified as secure by E-Secure, a Security Consulting company.
The Site gives users the following options for changing and modifying Information previously provided:
1. Updating your Password: You can only change your password by ringing the relevant Client Services phone number. Oasis will go through a process of verifying your identity before they reset your password.
2. Changing personal Information: You may view the personal Information that we have collected about you, by accessing the relevant page on the Site. If you want to change your personal information, then you should ring the relevant Client Services phone number.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of the Site, or your dealings with the Site (including complaints, compliments or enquiries), you should contact us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing the relevant Client Services phone number.